1. Controller. ANTUÑA & PARTNERS, S.L. (“Antuña & Partners”), with registered office at Torre Europa, Paseo de la Castellana 95-15, 28046, Madrid, Spain, identification number B-88344189, registered at the Madrid Commercial Registry in Volume 38969, Sheet 10, Page M-692.469, Section 1 (Telephone no.: +34 914 186 932; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), controls the processing of the data that are collected or generated as a result of users (“Users”) accessing, using and browsing this website (the “Website”) and of control of the Website.
4. Legal basis. The legal basis upon which Antuña & Partners is permitted to process the data of Users are, among others: Users voluntarily accessing and browsing the Website; Users requesting information or certain content or services; compliance by Antuña & Partners with legal obligations; the legitimate interest of improving the Website and its security, as well as of conducting studies and analyses regarding the operation and use of the Website.
5. Retention. Data will be retained for as long as there are contractual obligations deriving from services or content requested by Users and subsequently until the expiration of legal, contractual or professional responsibilities that require its retention (e.g. until the expiration of responsibility deriving from data protection or cybersecurity regulation). In the event that data are processed in order to send information regarding legal current affairs, they may be stored as long as Users do not object to receiving information via any of the various free-of-charge and straightforward means that are made available to them.
6. Rights of Users. Users may exercise their right of access, rights to rectification, erasure, object, limitation of processing and data portability, when appropriate, with respect to the processing for which Antuña & Partners is the controller, by communication in writing sent to the e-mail address email@example.com, providing evidence of their identity. They may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos).
7. Necessary, up-to-date information. Without prejudice to the above, Antuña & Partners may require that Users provide certain personal data, which may essentially include given name, surnames, email, company, position and professional contact details, in order to use certain Website elements. Completion of all the fields marked with an asterisk (*) on the website forms is compulsory. Failure to fill out any of these fields could prevent the provision of the information requested. You must provide truthful information; in order to ensure that the information provided is always up to date and does not contain errors, you should inform the Company as soon as possible of any amendments to or changes in your personal data by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. By clicking on the “Submit” button (or similar) on such forms, you state that the information and data provided are accurate and true.